2.2
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I reserved, paid for and confirmed a 55 passenger bus with a bathroom, wifi, and charging stations.The bus that they sent via a third party only had 47 seats.

There was not space to accommodate my guests. They could not send a second bus to my event. The driver of the bus stated Shofur knew when assigning the bus to his company that the bus only had 47 seats. I have filed a complaint with the company and asked for a refund.

Despite calls and emails, I have not heard back.

Although their customer service reps are all friendly and apologize each time I call - there has been no follow up.I would suggest that others use a different company for their rental needs.

Review about: Shofur Bus Rental.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $1900.

Had an Experience with Shofur?

Comments

Wiwigo - Fraud Company - Fake Commitment Wiwigo "{The reason I write this complain is to ensure that in future if someone books through www.wiwigo.com they are very well aware of what will happen to their booking…} On the..." Read more Turo - Fraudulent Charges & False Claims Turo "I rented a vehicle through Turo from the 21st of March 2017 until the 8th of April 2017 (19 days) which came up to approximately $576 (discount included). When I..." Read more Global Car Rental will left me stranded after midnight with my child Global Car Rental "After leaving work, I arrived at Global Auto Rental on Monday, April 17, 2017 around 4:30pm. I requested a spacious vehicle and was informed about and directed to a Town..." Read more Cruise America "New York City" depot is an abandoned shack in Long Island! Cruise America "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more